We hope you enjoy this blog with stories and pictures of our Family!!!
Monday, September 22, 2008
New pics and video of Jax...
We got a new Flip camcorder on Friday and we LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!! Here is one of the many videos we took of Jax this weekend. I'm so excited to be able to post these :)
We also took some new super cute pictures of Jax recently. Here are a few of my faves. The rest will be up on the website soon.
omg staci..he is just adorable. now I can't wait to go to Hobgood park to see you two!! maybe we could meet up one night after I get the boys from daycare??
1 comment:
omg staci..he is just adorable. now I can't wait to go to Hobgood park to see you two!! maybe we could meet up one night after I get the boys from daycare??
Post a Comment