Monday, February 9, 2009

Friend or Foe?

I think most of you know this, but Chili is NOT a fan of babies. We have never worried that he'd do anything to Jax, that would mean he'd have to be close to him. He typically runs in the opposite direction as Jax. If I point the baby at him, he turns around and runs off. It's kind of funny really.

Well yesterday Jax and I were throwing the toy for Chili - which of course had Jax cracking up again. Then I put Jax on his play mat while talking to Mammy and caught this on video. I think it's pretty dang funny...


3 comments:

julie said...

omg, that dog is so funny! I love how Jax just scoots all over the place.

Lori said...

Please be careful. We had a beloved dog who was scared of Kate. Then she started crawling and he bit her. Scared and skittish dogs are the most dangerous.
http://kates-mama-says.blogspot.com/2008/07/rough-morning.html

http://kates-mama-says.blogspot.com/2008/07/damage.html

http://kates-mama-says.blogspot.com/2008/07/flash.html

Lindsay Adkins said...

that's really funny, LOL... Chili, Jax is not another dog! haha