Babies change so very much in their first years. It's probably why the time goes by so fast. You are constantly watching them do something new. They are learning new things just as quickly it seems.
I think I speak for both David and myself when I say that Jax is such a happy part of our life now. Our lives are completely changed and we wouldn't have it any other way. We are so lucky to have such a wonderful son.
Happy Birthday sweet baby boy. Mommy and Daddy love you so very much.
Tomorrow is Jackson's birthday party. He is looking forward to all our friends and family coming to play with him. We will post pictures in a few days, or less if I'm feeling ambitious.
Monday we had a photo shoot with an awesome photographer in Atlanta. Here is one of the pictures. Check out her site by clicking here. She is really awesome :) I will post more of those when I get them too. We are on her website a few times also...can you find us???
I am hoping to do better about posting in this new year of Jax's life. I really do have a lot to say...just have to find the time to say it!

2 comments:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Enjoy your fun day with your loved ones! Look forward to seeing pics. :o) Congrats to your Mom and Dad on a great first year and an adorable son!
Happy Birthday, sweet boy!!! I love that pic!
Post a Comment