Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Ormond Beach

We went to Ormond Beach the week of Labor Day with Mammy and Poppa. We had great weather and a great time. It was very relaxing and Jax LOVED being at the pool. He didn't hate the beach as much as the trip in June, but he still prefers the pool any day. I think Jax was sad when we got home and he didn't get to see Mammy & Poppa when he woke up. Sometimes he even calls for them at our house. HA!!

I finally got the chance to edit the pictures tonight, so here are some of the best ones. It's always so hard to pick. Jax is just so dang cute!

Daddy and Jax in the pool...


Mammy taking Jax for a ride. He's just chillin.

Mammy & Jax

Poppa relaxin by the pool.

Jax at the beach. Looks like he's gonna scoop up some fish. :)










And here is Jax's white butt after a long week of tanning. :)

1 comment:

julie said...

Staci, I can't believe how big he's getting! Looks like a great trip