Sunday, November 14, 2010

This weekend


This weekend was pretty fun. Cooper turned 3 months old. I can't believe it!! He celebrated by laughing for the first time. I love it. He's such a good, happy baby. :) He sleeps so great...Usually somewhere between 7 and 9 hours, eats, and sleeps for at least 3 more :) YAY!! Jackson is really warming up to him. He asks to kiss him a lot. And when Cooper cries Jax will tell him it's ok, don't cry. So very sweet.

On Saturday I got to hang out with my girls and we got a bracelet making class from Danielle's awesome mommy. Look at what I did. I LOVE IT!!!



Today we went to church - Awesome service - then we took the boys to see Santa. I will post pics in a separate post once David gets them edited. Then we were able to get a little video of Cooper laughing a little. I hope you enjoy and will be back soon with Santa pics!!


No comments: