I hope everyone had a very Happy New Year!!
We spent New Years with family this year. We had a great time, then we got sick. BOO!! Thankfully the boys didn't get it and we are all doing well :)
Christmas was great. We went to Christmas Eve service at church. Jax did really good...for the most part. He sang and danced with me during the carol singing. He even entertained a little during the service :-/ Our conversation: Jax: "I have gas!! I have gas on Mommy!" Me: "Jax, shhhhhh" HA!! He's so silly and honest. Thankfully the people around us were amused and not irritated.
Jax got a LOT of Toy Story stuff for Christmas. He loves "Buzz Eetyear Story". Cooper got a few things. His favorite is a monkey from the build a bear store. He smiles and laughs every time he sees it. So sweet!! And let's not forget that we had a WHITE Christmas this year!! The first one in GA in over 100 years. It was beautiful!!
Jax is such a big boy. He's potty trained now!! Having only one in diapers is really nice. :) Cooper is growing like a weed. It won't be long before he is bigger than his brother.
Ok...that's all for now. I'll leave you with a few pictures..


No comments:
Post a Comment