Weight: 17 pounds 8 oz. (10th percentile)
Height: 26.5 inches (3rd percentile)
The doctor is not concerned that he is too small since David and I were both small babies. Everything else checked out Perfect!!
David's parents are here this week and Jax is having a blast!!! He's learning to walk, we went to Barnsley Gardens and the Zoo! I have a new video and some pictures to share.
Here is the video of Jax learning to walk. With his Easter money, he got this new lion walker/push toy. He loves it and in less than 5 days has figured out how to walk with it. He is so proud of himself!!!
And here are some pictures from this week.













And finally, on a strange note, I lost my job this week. I will keep my eyes open for the perfect opportunity, but until then, I will be staying at home with Jax. As you can tell, this is such a fun time. I can't wait to see what he has in store for me :)



1 comment:
wow! i can't believe how much more they can do at 9 months! my daughter is 5 months and she cannot even sit up yet. i cannot imagine her standing on her own!
your son is so cute!
Post a Comment