Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Easter and other updates

I feel like it's been a while since I have updated. We've been pretty busy lately :) Unfortunately, we have no new videos - big slackers on that. BUT - we do have some new pictures to share and they are so cute.

First of all...the good news... I (staci) got a new job!! I started last week as a Sr. Acct with Cryolife. I'm so excited and David is just ecstatic. It will be weird to work full time again, but we really need it, so this is great timing.

Now to Jax. Below are pictures from Easter weekend. We had a lot of fun. We got to see some of my cousins and their kiddos too. The bad part of the weekend is when Jax and I fell down the stairs. Luckily mommy instinct kicked in and Jax is completely fine. I, on the other hand, am hurting a lot! I have a big scrape/bruise on my right arm, from elbow to wrist, and then my back and bottom are sore from the impact and tensing up to keep Jax safe. Hopefully the soreness will go away really soon.

We are looking forward to Grandma and Grandpa Josef coming down to visit this weekend. Jax is getting dedicated at Church on Sunday and we plan to go to the zoo and take a trip up to Barnsley Gardens. Jax can't wait to spend lots and lots of time with them!!! We also hope to get some good video to share with everyone very soon.
















1 comment:

Jessica Joppa said...

He is SO precious!!! I cant wait to get him together with Kaia, Brennen, and Cloee someday!! The 4 of them will take great pics together, Im sure!