Sunday, October 18, 2009

October Update - lots to catch up on!!

Long time no see, huh? I know...I've been a slacker lately. I have been bad about taking pictures or video. Bleh!!

Well, we have been pretty busy lately and now I have some things to share, so yay!!

Friday night we had dinner with some relatively new friends. We met them on our beach trip to Ormond Beach. Lucky for us, they live nearby and we get to hang out from time to time. They are Kris and Jenica and have gorgeous boy/girl twins that are just a little older than Jax. Their son is also named Jackson and their daughter is Gracie. It's really cute how well they get along and play together :) Here are a few pictures from Friday.






Jax and Gracie will make such a cute couple one day...when they are 30 and allowed to date. HAHA!

On Saturday, Mammy and Mommy took Jax to Little River Farms in Ressaca, GA. They have a petting zoo, pony rides, hay rides, and a haunted corn maze. We did the first three...the maze is at night and mommy is a sissy :) Jax was interested in the birds, liked the goats, and LOVED the pony ride. We took lots of pictures...and some in his Halloween costume!! So dang cute :) He is a kangaroo...in honor of daddy's alma mater :) Here are some of the best ones...

Farmer Jax






And today we took Jax to Berry Patch Farms. They have lots of pumpkins and a hay ride and some animals, but you can only look, not touch. We got some really great pictures here too. First I want to put last years picture up. Just to show how little my baby was just a year ago...


Can you believe it. It's insane how much they change so fast. Gah!!

Ok, here are the hilites from tonight. We ran into a friend there, so there is one with Caroline and Jax on the swing. :) She is so cute. She and Jax seem to be on the same growth chart :) Both are little bitties!!










The end...for now :)

Oh WAIT!! I forgot. I set up a share site on shutterfly and am putting all my pictures there. So you can see more than you see here AND you can order directly from the site if you want. Their prices are pretty good and we love their quality on prints and products :) Click Here to go check it out!

No comments: