Ok, I know I'm not updating as often as I should. I'm sorry!!! Some quick stats and then I have 3 cute videos to share...
First of all, I want to say CONGRATS to my brother Danny and his new WIFE Lindsay!! They got married this past weekend and we are all so excited to welcome her to the family. :)
Now...Jax went for his 15 month appt a couple weeks ago. He weighed 20.5 pounds and was 29 inches tall. He's still in the 3rd/6th percentile for those and his head is still big. hahah. He has 3 new teeth and I think he's working on a 4th. He has a ton of new words and now has a vocabulary of close to 30 words and makes a few different animal sounds when he sees that animal. He also "talks" constantly - as you'll see in the videos I'll post. He is just so smart and picks up so much it's incredible. He isn't a biter, thank goodness, but has a tendency to hit mommy and daddy. When we tell him NO, and to be nice he'll start poking our eye and say "eye, eye, eye". It's cute, but hurts!!! He knows where his belly is and his nose, but doesn't say it.
He also likes band aids. He calls them boo boos but I don't think he knows what a real boo boo is. But he likes a band aid on from time to time. He even gets upset when it falls off and wont' stick anymore. hahahha!
Ok...I can't think of anything else right now so on to the videos...
Video #1 - Jackson's new word is Flower. He will point to them now and say it over and over. Here he is playing with some artificial ones...
Video # 2 - Daddy and Jax are having a conversation. Except I think Jackson is replying in Chinese. :)
Video #3 - Jax - up close and personal. :) He really amuses himself sometimes!!
Did you notice his "boots"?? Those are mommy's monkey socks that he wanted to wear. HA!!
That's all for now, but stay tuned. The holidays are coming up and we should have lots to share!!!
Tool Time
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment