I didn't know how he would do with Santa.. I figured he'd either lay his head on his shoulder and love him (he does this with people he doesn't know) or scream. He chose option B.
As I did with the Pumpkin pics I want to post his picture from last year, then I'll post the ones from this year.
Jax - 4 months:






Now here are the ones from today...Jax is almost 16 months. Look how big (once you stop laughing at the screamer)!!











After we got done visiting with Santa we headed across the street to ride the Pink Pig. It was a first for all three of us. Jax liked it once it started moving. He isn't a fan of being still. After the ride we stopped in to the Apple Store and Jax geeked out a bit. Here are the pics from that...














That's all for now :)
That's all for now :)

No comments:
Post a Comment