I just wanted to post really quickly. I need to update with more pictures soon. We went to the aquarium a week ago and got some cute pictures and got to see a new exhibit. I will write more about that soon!!
Jax is so full of energy. He goes 100 mph 24 hours a day. I wish I had just a tiny bit of that energy. Wow!! He also seems to be growing overnight. He's so little and I love it, but today he seemed taller. :)
He's still talking up a storm. It's a shame I can't understand most of it. He "talks" and I'll ask him what he said he'll say it again...and it sounds EXACTLY the same as before. He knows what he's saying...and it means something. One day I'll figure it out...I hope. hahah.
He is in bed now and I miss him. I want to hug and kiss him. He doesn't usually have much time for that...only when he first gets up from a nap will he really snuggle with us. And kisses are few and far between. But they are the best kisses. Definitely worth waiting for.
Ok. That is all for now. Just felt I needed to do a little update. I am hoping to post about the aquarium visit this week as well.
See you then!
Tool Time
10 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment